Crusty, Musty, and Dusty!

Do you feel like Cinderella? Do you have a least favorite chore? Well, my least favorite chore is dusting. My reasons are that I don’t enjoy moving everything around, and I don’t like that Mom inspects everything that I “didn’t” dust.

My first reason is having to move everything around. I’m not too fond of it because it takes time, I don’t enjoy having to place everything back, and I have to dust the things that were on top of the thing I wiped clean so the dust doesn’t spread. My second reason is that I don’t like to see dust on the thing I just cleaned. I question why I cleaned it if there’s going to be dust on it anyway. It lands on every surface and it bothers me when I see dust because then I don’t think I collected all of it. Lastly, I don’t enjoy that Mom goes over everything and makes me reclean everything that I “didn’t” dust. Sometimes, I miss places but most of the time it’s just because dust lands there afterward or the rag did not clean it to be spick and span. I also tried my best to get as much dust as possible even though it will never be perfect.

In conclusion, my least favorite chore is dusting because I don’t like moving everything around, seeing dust after I just whipped it clean, and I don’t like that Mom inspects everything that I dusted. Maybe one day I won’t feel like Cinderella.